Good Finance Flexi Bank is a Norwegian bank established in 2014 and started operations in Finland in 2017.
They provide flexible loans up to USD 50,000. Their loan product is comparable to a credit card because you get a certain amount of credit line, from which you can always withdraw the amount you want.
With a Good Finance Bank loan, you pay only what you put into your account. You can also apply for it, because if you do not pay the loan, you will not pay anything.
Compete with them and 30 other lenders on Good Finance. All you have to do is fill out one application and we will take care of the rest.
Good Finance Bank information in brief:
- Flexible loan 1000 – 50.000 euros
- Decide your payment time yourself
- The credit limit is 23 years
- Only interest and expenses are charged monthly
- When you repay your loan, it will soon be available again
- Good Finance Bank is one of today’s most popular loan providers
- You will get Flexible Credit without any collateral or guarantors
- You pay only what you put into your account. Always lift according to your needs
- Loan example: interest rate 12.60%, annual percentage rate 15,33%, 10,000 USD / 5 years, opening fee 45 USD, account management fee 8 USD / month, total USD 14,070, installment USD 235 / month.
Who does Good Finance Bank lend to?
Applicants must have:
- Age at least 23 years
- Clear credit history, no defaults
- Sufficient repayment capacity
- Regular salary or pension income
- Finnish citizenship
Good Finance Bank always makes the final loan decision for each applicant based on the information provided by the applicant. Always remember to check the details of your application as incorrect or incomplete information can easily lead to your application being rejected.
When you apply for a loan at our service, you will reach up to 30 other loan offers in addition to Good Finance Bank. This gives you a better chance of getting a loan than if you applied for a loan in one place.
Using our service doesn’t take much longer than applying for one loan service, but you’ll get up to 30 times better access to a loan.
Repayment of the loan
Good Finance Bank does not charge customers monthly other than interest and costs on the loan. It is up to the customer to decide how much each month they want to pay off their loan.
You will always see the exact payment plan for each of your loan providers from the loan offer you have received.
Always remember to check all the terms and conditions of the offer before accepting the offer. It is also wise to always calculate your own solvency and thus ensure that you will be able to repay the loan on time.
If for any reason you are unable to pay your monthly installments on time, contact the customer service provider of the loan provider immediately.
With customer service, you can arrange for a loan repayment and thus avoid the unnecessary costs of not paying your bills.